Here is a list of features of the current Cubicle release.
- Framework built on Spring.
- Pluggable application mechanism.
- Makes use of Hibernate 3.
- Embedded JPA annotations support for domain objects.
- Automatic transaction support on services.
- Database maintenance service to create, drop or update schemas.
- Data injection with XML files.
- Support for domains and user groups.
- Service security by annotations.
- Role security (for users and user groups).
- Domain object security.
- JSF support (integration and helpers).
In the road map...
Here is a list of features that will be implemented in future releases
- ACL support on domain objects.
- Search engine.
- CMS (Content Management System).